Ready To Speak At WordCamp Asia?
Are you ready to speak on the biggest WordPress stage in Asia?
WordCamp Asia is the largest WordPress event in Asia bringing all local communities together. We are looking for speakers on a wide variety of topics and backgrounds. Are you ready to take to the stage in Bangkok? Do you have a story to tell? Do you have expertise in a specific field to share? We want to hear from you!
We are looking for long talks and lightning talks that bring value to our WordPress audience which includes developers, designers, bloggers, business owners, site builders, translators, community organisers, and everything in between.
Format and Application Process
You can apply for the following format:
- Long talks – 45 minutes total (30 mins for talk & 15 mins for questions)
- Lightning talks – 15 minutes total (10 mins for talk & 5 mins for questions)
These are the key dates you need to know:
- Call for speakers will be open until September 25, 2019
- Speakers will be selected until end October, 2019
- Selected speakers will be informed starting early November, 2019
- First batch of speakers will be announced starting November 25, 2019
- Final WordCamp schedule will be published by December 13, 2019